While "digitization" is becoming part of everyday life, we can pride ourselves to be active in this area for more than 20 years. We’re an EDI clearing center that connects Home & Living suppliers and retailers in many countries through paperless documents.
To further evolve our dominant position, we’re starting NEXTRADE—the B2B marketplace. In cooperation with potent players, such as Messe Frankfurt, we’re working on this global platform.
Any success depends on a committed team. If you expect maximum freedom of action and flat hierarchies we invite you to become part of this intriguing project in a future-oriented environment.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design, development and testing of new features in our NEXTRADE platform
- Review and enhancement of the look-and-feel and usability of NEXTRADE
- Taking ownership in getting the job done while staying on top of things
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Educational IT background (degree, apprenticeship, professional experience)
- Unconventional thinking
- Ability to turn requests into performant and clear user interfaces
- Ability to communicate technical concepts to a non-technical audience
- Modern office in central location in Düsseldorf with excellent public transport connections
- Open corporate culture with fast decision-making
- Skilled colleagues to learn from
- Two or more free social events per year
- Free beverages, fruit and candy
- Free access to O’Reilly safaribooks
- Reduced tickets for local public transport service
- Flexible working options available
Please send your application (including start date and salary requirements) to:
nmedia GmbH ◦ Kirchfeldstraße 69A ◦ 40217 Düsseldorf
Andrea Delesen-Petrasch ◦ Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org ◦ Phone.: +49 (0)211 60095-81 www.nmedia.de ◦ www.facebook.com/nmediagmbh